Why work at JEM Sales & Marketing?
JEM Sales & Marketing is great place to either develop or enhance your skills across a range of disciplines which include data cleansing, telephone research or sales lead generation.
Our wide range of services provide a great opportunity to join our team at different levels of your career from beginner through to an advanced professional.
Variety is the spice of life and you will get the opportunity to work on campaigns that cover a broad range of sectors, representing start-up businesses to world leading organisations.
We provide outstanding training and you will be working with a team that are world class.
We all enjoy what we do and make our work place a fun and great place to work, offering flexible days & hours.
We are target driven and you will be too, ensuring we deliver an outstanding return on investment for our clients.
Do you have what it takes?
- Good Communication Skills – able to use your tone and pitch to create more rapport. Able to explain difficult concepts in easily understandable terms. Be patient and actively listen to hear customer's concerns.
- Interpersonal Skills – create rapport, using empathy, patience and persuasion to convert leads, whilst meeting customer’s expectations.
- Sales Experience – is desired but not always essential as we have excellent in-house training – We will train you make use of scripts, whilst making them your own, this will include qualifying prospective customers and giving you a tool kit that enables you to convert more sales.
- Knowledge of Telephone and Computer Systems – it is essential that you have the basic computer and keyboard skills. CRM knowledge would be an advantage.
- Fast Learning – Telesales agents need to be able to quickly adapt to new campaigns and briefs, you will need to enjoy the challenges of a fast moving environment.